Dear Palm Beach County Residents:
Welcome to the Health Care District! We are your health care safety-net, approved and funded by you, the residents and taxpayers of Palm Beach County.
During this unprecedented time, your forethought to establish our organization in 1988 has prepared our community to face this pandemic swiftly. In March 2020, the Health Care District mobilized early to help meet the need for COVID-19 testing countywide and it continues. In partnership with Palm Beach County, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and the State of Florida, the Health Care District is now beginning to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
At the present time, we are accepting requests for vaccinations per the following populations identified in the Governor’s executive order:
- Persons 65 years of age and older.
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact. (must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older. (must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older. (must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older. (must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Persons ages 18+ deemed extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 as attested by their licensed physician. The form prescribed by the Florida Department of Health must be provided to establish eligibility. Please click here to obtain the form
If you are in one of these groups and would like to schedule an appointment, please click here and complete the request form. This will place you in a virtual waiting room until vaccines become available.
In addition to responding to this community crisis, your Health Care District is grateful to be able to serve as your medical home for primary care, to ensure that life-saving trauma services are available in our county, provide school nurses in our county public schools, care for our rural communities at Lakeside Medical Center, and provide long-term care at the Healey Center.
On behalf of our Board of Commissioners and our more than 1,300 employees, it is our honor and privilege to be here for you!
Darcy J. Davis
Darcy J. Davis, CEO
Please read information on the Covid-19 vaccines and our notice of Privacy Practices before requesting an appointment.
- Click here for a fact sheet about the Moderna Vaccine.
- Click here for a fact sheet about the Pfizer Vaccine.
- Notice of Privacy Practices